Sunday 11 February 2018

Kinsey Sofa Series - MCM Inspired Seating





I felt like doing another mesh edit/remake of the Bowling night sofa and got carried away so much it didn't end up looking anything like the original. I decided to make it into its own set with a matching loveseat and armchairs which is perfect for those MCM-inspired interiors instead. I really do love a simple tufted sofa in bright colours. It really becomes a focal point of a room and makes it much more lively. Now I have something reminiscent of my favourite sofa from TS3 too, the Bantum set by Awesims. Hopefully you enjoy as much as I am when decorating with these.


Updates:

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 3 meshes with 24 colour/style options:
  • find items easily using phrase "Kinsey" in search bar (try this tutorial to easily find my sets)
  • style (found under "modern" tag) and colour filter compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Pricing  and polycount as follows:
    - 3 seat sofa ($490, 1878 polys)
    - Loveseat ($280, 1342 polys)
    - Armchair ($250, 790 polys)

CC credits:
  • All custom content is mine, so feel free to browse through my downloads to find it. 
To install, extract the archive if needed using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

10 comments:

  1. your creations are exquisite, thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be wrong to say that I'm in love with you? You need to be hired on to the sims team to create cc! Once again, amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, your work is superb! Thank you for being so willing to share your creations. I agree with Anonymous that you should be hired at EA to work on Sims CC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your furniture is always amazing! I don't have any other CC furniture in my game, only yours. Simply can't live without them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and LOVE your CC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree 100% with Pandoria, yours is the only CC I can't live without!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI! Just wondering where to find all of the amazing throw pillows? I don't see it listed with this couch, so was wondering where they came from? Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://peacemaker-ic.tumblr.com/post/183856688369/hi-might-seen-random-but-where-do-you-download

      Delete