Saturday 30 November 2013

PC Unisex Onesie

Well, I don't really play the game that much, but when I do, I tend to make what I need as well as downloading stuff, because a lot of what is out there isn't quite what I had in mind, or is themed in such a way its off-putting, or is not recolourable, or on the odd occasion, not weird enough. Anyway, this is one of those times. I found a striped onesie that I wanted to make and the game mesh just wouldn't do. Who puts a collar on a onesie for toddlers? Really, I want to know who. So I got the approval of aikea guinea at Club Crimsyn (also on tumblr if you are a fanatic like me ;) ) to use her altered mesh which I retextured to give this design (you can find the original here). The onesie has 4 recolourable channels and located in everyday, formal and sleepwear. and I have altered the pattern tiling to make the patterns appear smaller when used on the clothing. The outfit can be found in  The archive contains the sim3pack and package files, so choose which you prefer to use. I hope you enjoy them as much as my toddlers :)


Download

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks, Peacy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost exactly what I was looking for. I TOO hate the collared onesies. But these "like all the others" don't look realistic. I want onesies that have snaps on them. I have two boys, and I know onesies have snaps on them. That small little detail would make these so much more realistic. But I guess (after scouring the internet) I am the only one who thinks so, because I have come up empty handed. I guess these will do for now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did put recolourable snaps on these onesies, however snaps are generally not large and not obvious in these pictures especially on this design where it hooks from the front to the back between the legs and from the collar to the groin. A lot of details in game are not possible to adequately visualise on designs due to the low resolution of textures, its always going to be a compromise.

      Delete